Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Clickable Links to All the Places We Go....

It starts to feel like there is something NEW every time we come into the library.

All our old links, tips and tricks for Perimeter College are not working.

There are some things that EVERYONE should be checking each time you work. See the clickable links below to places you will likely visit each time you work a shift. There is a very quick way to turn these links into snazzy Firefox Shortcut Icons that live on your desktop. If you would like my help, I'd be happy to help you add them the next time you're here. Otherwise, I strongly encourage you to visit each of these links and BOOKMARK or FAVORITE them in your browser of choice.


Thanks for all you do!    ....Amy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GSU Office 365 login won't work for me. My GSU login email ends in @student.gsu.edu, however in order to login I have to end it with just @gsu.edu, otherwise my login username won't be recognized. This causes a "your mailbox can't be found" error after logging in. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete